The PRINCE2® Foundation course provides participants with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2 methodology including the seven principles, seven themes, seven processes and three techniques central to running a project using the PRINCE2 method.
This course prepares the participant to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle along with the key management documents that should be created during each stage of a Project.
Those who pay with Tieturi's training card will be charged 140 € + vat. for the material.
The price of certification 350 € + vat. will be added to the course fee. The certification test is after the end of the 3rd training day, approx 2 pm - 4 pm.
Course Content for Prince2 training
- Learn, understand and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2 method
- Monitor a project within the boundaries of the project plan
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2 method
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven processes and the sub-processes, and the techniques
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the Project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results
Timetable for Prince2 Foundation training
Training days begin at 9:00 and end at 16:00, morning coffee available from 8:30 am onwards. This training is run in Helsinki.
PRINCE2 is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. The training is organized in affiliation with Quint.