The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the
• Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue
Coat products as part of a complete security solution.
• Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service.
• Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the
• Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide
when it is appropriate to open a service request.
Students will become Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrators upon completing the course
and passing the Prometric online exam.
IT network or security professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of Blue Coat products with a focus on network security and who have not taken any previous Blue Coat training courses.
Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols. Basic knowledge of authentication methods is also a plus.
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) Course covers:
• Introduction to ProxySG
• ProxySG Security Deployments
• ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
• ProxySG Management Console
• ProxySG Security Licensing
• Proxy Services
• Hypertext Transfer Protocol
• Introduction to Visual Policy Manager
• Content Filtering and WebPulse
• Managing Downloads
• Authenticating users on the ProxySG
• Authentication Realms
• Authentication with Transparent Proxy
• Exceptions and Notifications
• Access Logging
• Managing SSL Traffic
• Basic Troubleshooting
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.