The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP) Course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the advance features of the Blue Coat ProxySG.
Students will become Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professionals upon completing this course and passing the Prometric online exam.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the architecture of the ProxySG
• Write code in Content Policy Language to configure
ProxySG policy processing
• Implement and troubleshoot advanced authentication realms deployments
• Manage downloads and Flash traffic
• Implement advanced SSL proxy functionality
• Monitor and analyze ProxySG performance
• Integrate the ProxySG with other Blue Coat security products
IT network or security professionals who have practical experience with the ProxySG in the
field and wish to master the advanced network security capabilities of Blue Coat products.
Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) certification, or waiver exam, plus practical experience with the ProxySG in the field. Additionally, students should possess advanced knowledge of networking, security, and authentication.
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP) Course includes more complex and technical concepts and extensive hands-on practice. It covers:
• SGOS Architecture
• Caching Architecture
• Introduction to CPL
• Basic CPL
• Intermediate CPL
• Policy Tracing
• CPL Best Practices
• Advanced Authentication Concepts
• Guest Authentication and Error Handling
• Authentication with BCAAA
• Kerberos Authentication
• Authentication Troubleshooting
• SSL Advanced Topics
• ProxySG Performance Monitoring
• ProxySG Integration
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.