The primary objective of the ShareFile Enterprise Essentials course is to provide the foundational concepts and skills necessary to deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot a ShareFile Enterprise Environment.
This course is designed specifically for students who have limited or no previous ShareFile experience. Students will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment. Students looking to deploy or manage ShareFile in their XenApp and XenDesktop environment will find Citrix ShareFile Enterprise Essentials to be a good compliment to CXD-203 Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6, or CXD-300 Deploying App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6.
After completion of this course, students looking to expand their knowledge around ShareFile use in a XenMobile environment may consider taking course CXM-303 Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile. It covers broad XenMobile topics and focuses on the use of ShareFile within a Mobility Environment using XenMobile as the Identity Provider (IdP), for single sign-on.
This course is designed for Citrix Administrators, Operations Engineers, Systems Administrators/Engineers and Cloud Administrators/Engineers who are new to Citrix ShareFile Enterprise.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by gaining a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
• Windows Server administration
• Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
• Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
• Basic Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing
• Basic Networking
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
• Understand Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing
• Understand ShareFile architecture
• Navigate the ShareFile administration interface
• Build StorageZones
• Manage ShareFile users in an Active Directory environment
• Integrate ShareFile in an existing Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment
• Deploy ShareFile Clients on Windows physical and virtual desktops
• Integrate with Microsoft Outlook using a ShareFile Plug-in
• Monitor and Troubleshooting a ShareFile Environment
• Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Overview
• Enterprise Document Sharing Use Cases
• Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud concepts
• EFSS Legal Basics
• Control Plans
• Data Storage Options (Azure, Amazon, Enterprise)
• Security (File Encryption, Password Policy, DLP Overview)
• Folder Administration
• Advanced Preferences
• Manual User setup
• Components data flow
• Restricted Zones Overview
• Connectors Overview (CIFS, SharePoint)
• User management
• ShareFile User Management (UMT) Tool
• Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Overview
• ShareFile Authentication
• Endpoint clients
• Windows Client
• XenDesktop and XenApp Client
• Outlook Plug-in
• User Experience
• Getting Started
• File Management
• Preference Customization
• Troubleshooting and Management
• Authentication and Access Issues
• Component upgrade
• Component monitoring
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.
This course is offered in instructor-led (ILT) format with demonstrations and application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment.