This course provides the skills necessary to manage, support, and troubleshoot a Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise environment. Students with limited or no XenMobile experience will gain an understanding of what is required to maintain the components of a XenMobile Enterprise solution. Students will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment to understand basic details behind the installation of solution controllers, to configure and test policies, manage device and application usage, perform troubleshooting and reporting, and more.
Students are expected to leverage their own mobile device (personal or corporate-owned, not already enrolled in another Mobile Device Management solution) to use during hands-on lab exercises.
This course is designed for IT professionals, systems engineers, server administrators, and Citrix Partners who need to know how to manage, support and troubleshoot a XenMobile Enterprise solution.
Citrix recommends that students bring a mobile device (iPhone, Android or Windows device) to complete device enrollment and Worx-related exercises. This device should not be enrolled in another MDM solution, or would need to be unenrolled in order to use it to complete the mobile device-specific class exercises. Note: while Windows devices may be fully enrolled and used to test some configurations, they cannot be used in all exercises where iOS and Android devices may be used.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by gaining a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
• Systems administration - primarily Windows
• Networking - IP addressing
• Subnetting and VPNs
• OSI Layers (including protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, POP3)
• Web-based technologies - Web Services and .Net
• IT security standards - FIPS 140-2, PKI, SSL, SAML
• Technical components of an enterprise IT infrastructure, including Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Firewalls and virtualization
• Networking and support challenges for wireless applications
This course equips your team with the skills needed to manage, support, and troubleshoot a Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise environment. Students will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment to configure and test policies, manage device and application usage, perform troubleshooting and reporting,
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
• Manage a XenMobile implementation in a traditional IT infrastructure
• Understand the enterprise mobility management architecture components at a high level
• Perform common enterprise mobility management tasks
• Use the XenMobile Server console to manage enterprise mobility activities
• Understand the device enrollment process
• Perform mobile application management
• Monitor an enterprise mobility environment
• Perform troubleshooting and reporting on a XenMobile Enterprise solution
• Get hands-on experience with:
o Creating and deploying policies
o Reconciling users with Active Directory
o Adding, updating, and disabling/deleting MDX applications
o Configuring passcode and restriction policies
o Deploying required certificates to devices
o Adding categories and applications to the XenMobile Server
o Enabling encryption and other security settings
o Configuring automated actions
o Preventing access to uncompliant devices
o Renewing APNS certificates
o Enabling access to XenApp/XenDesktop resources for mobile users
o Monitoring updates/patches
o Customizing the WorxWeb browser experience
o Running XenMobile connectivity checks
o Locking or wiping devices that are lost or stolen
o Troubleshooting authentication…and more!
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.
This course is offered in instructor-led (ILT) format with demonstrations and application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment.