The Advanced Troubleshooting course has been designed to provide a deeper dive into the fault finding methods and techniques required to maintain both single and multiple Big-IP installations. During the course troubleshooting tools will be introduced that can be used to identify issues with the operation of Big-IP.
The Advanced Troubleshooting course is targeted specifically to system engineers that will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Big-IP platforms.
Administering Big-IP course.
- Big-IP Configuration – This chapter is proposed as customers don’t always read the pre-requisites.
- Big-IP Flow – This chapter is proposed to ensure that the flow of data from switch port to TMM or ASIC is fully understood before fault finding starts
- Big-IP Environment – This chapter will be used to identify the baseline operating conditions of a Big-IP and how to identify specific issues
- High Availability Configuration – This will be a practical chapter concerned with getting Big-IPs working in Active-Standby configuration ready for fault finding.
- Five Packet Capture and Analysis – This chapter will discuss the capture of traffic traversing the Big-IP and how to read it using TCPDump and Wireshark
- Working with IQDUMP – This chapter will deal with communications between a pair of Active-Standby Big-IPS
- SSL Negotiation and SSL Dump – This chapter will discuss the use of the profile to introduce limiting acceptable encryption algorithms and the use of SSL Dump
- Advanced Monitoring using External Monitors
- Route Domains – This chapter will be used to identify limitations when Route Domains are being used to segregate networks within a Big-IP
- Big-IP Platform Security – This chapter will discuss the issue of compromised systems
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.