Goal: Create complex Web Intelligence documents using advanced query and reporting techniques, including:
- Combined queries and sub-queries
- Character and date string functions
- Variables and calculation contexts
- Link documents using hyperlinks.
This course is intended for advanced level Application Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Owners, Team Leaders and Power Users.
- BOW310 SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Report Design
- Designing Web Intelligence documents
Participants will gain the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents.
This course is based on SAP course "Web Intelligence: Report Design II". The course content includes the following topics:
Web Intelligence Core Report Design
- Reviewing Core Report Design Concepts
- Comparing the Differences between Java Report Panel (JRP) and WebI Rich Client (WRC)
Multiple Data Sources
- Synchronizing Data from Multiple Data Sources
- Creating Multiple Queries in a Document
- Synchronizing Data with Merged Dimensions
- Interacting with Other Data Providers
Advanced Query Techniques
- Implementing Combined Queries
- Implementing Subqueries
- Creating a Query Based on Another Query
- Changing Data Sources
- Describing Calculation Contexts
- Redefining Calculation Contexts
- Implementing Extended Syntax Operators
- Implementing Extended Syntax Keywords
- Defining Calculation Context
Formulas with Character and Date String Functions
- Creating Formulas with Character and Date String Functions
- Implementing the Right() Function
- Implementing the Replace() Function
- Implementing the SubStr() Function
- Implementing the Pos() Function
- Concatenating Character Strings
- Implementing Date Functions
- Executing If() to Group Data
- Executing the If() Function to Modify Calculation Behavior
Hyperlinks in Web Intelligence Documents
- Managing Hyperlinks in Web Intelligence Documents
- Managing Hyperlinks in Web Intelligence Desktop and the Rich Internet Application Panel
- Managing Hyperlinks in the Web Intelligence Interactive Panel
Additional Reporting Techniques
- Implementing Data Tracking
- Implementing Additional Report Functions
The course is taught in local language, the course material is written in English. Course includes plenty of hands-on exercises.
Course price includes course material and catering (coffees, lunch) daily.
Affecto reserves the right to make changes to courses and schedules. Affecto may cancel a course if there are less than six (6) participants. Affecto is not responsible for any expenses related to course cancellation.
This course can also be arranged onsite at customer location.
The course will be held Affecto Academy training facility at Atomitie 2, 00370 Helsinki. The course day begins at 9am and end at 4pm.
VAT will be added to the prices.
Affecto Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta.
Affecto Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Helsinki, Pitäjänmäki.
MIF/Tieturi Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with Affecto Finland.