In this course, you will learn how to use Trend Micro™ Deep Discovery This course provides information about the basic architecture, deployment scenarios, installation, configuration, and administration options, and troubleshooting details that an administrator needs to know for successful implementation and long-term maintenance.
This course is designed for IT professionals who’re responsible for protecting networks from any kind of networked, endpoint, cloud or xSP security threats.
The individuals who will typically benefit the most include:
- System administrators
- Network engineers
- Sales Engineers / Pre-Sales Engineers
- Technical Account Managers (TAMs)
- Support Engineers
- Integration Engineers
- Solution & Security Architects
Before you take this course, Trend Micro recommends that you have a working knowledge of their products and services, as well as basic networking concepts and principles.
You should also have a working knowledge of the following products:
- Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / XP/ 7 / 8 servers and clients
- Firewalls, WAFs, Packet Inspection devices
- General understanding of malware
- The need for Deep Discovery: Challenges for Customers
- Introduction to Deep Discovery features and benefits
- Deep Discovery Inspector
- Installation and Deployment
- Detection Technologies
- Understanding Results
- Integration with External Services
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.