In this course, you will learn how to use Trend Micro™ Deep Security. This course provides information about the basic architecture, deployment scenarios, installation, configuration, and administration options, and troubleshooting details that a network administrator needs to know for successful implementation and longterm maintenance.
This course is designed for IT professionals who’re responsible for protecting networks from any kind of networked, endpoint, or cloud security threats.
The individuals who will typically benefit the most include:
• System Administrators
• Network Engineers
• Support Engineers
• Integration Engineers
• Solution & Security Architects
Before you take this course, Trend Micro recommends that you have a working knowledge of their products and services, as well as basic networking concepts and principles.
You should also have a working knowledge of the following products:
• Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / XP/ 7 / 8 servers and clients
• Firewalls, WAFs, Packet Inspection devices
• Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache
• VMware ESXi / vCenter / vShield
• Amazon AWS / VMware vCloud
• Virtualisation techniques and technologies
• Key Functionality
• Components and Architecture
Installation planning and deployment
• Deep Security Manager and Agent
• Update and Software Management
• Detection methods and Agent activation
• Scans and Quarantine
• Smart Protection
• Reconnaissance Scans
• Traffic Analysis
• Amazon AWS, VMware vCloud and Microsoft Azure
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.