During this five-day course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will learn about the configuration and use of the vRealize Automation platform, including self-service provisioning and the creation of catalog services that include predefined virtual machines, software components, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks.
This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems, using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ to leverage workflows, and creating approval cycles and managing machine lifecycles to conserve resources. In addition, you will better understand and know how to achieve the benefits of automation as a component of the software-defined data center.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases
• Install and configure vRealize Automation
• Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual, cloud, and physical infrastructures
• Configure and manage catalogs and blueprints
• Configure and manage business groups and reservations for compute resources on VMware, Microsoft,
Amazon, and other platforms
• Use the self-service portal to request and manage machines in accordance with vRealize Automation
approval and governance policies
• Explain vRealize Automation extensibility and workflows
• Manage and monitor machines and resource reclamation
• vRealize Automation 7