After this training you understand process development as a part of strategy driven business development and understand the role of enterprise architecture in business process development.
This training teaches you the phases of process development. You learn process modeling methods and techniques and best practices of development process implementation. The training contains practical exercises of different phases in business process development.
General understanding of business helps you to adopt the information you learn in the training.
This training is run in Finnish (here the description in Finnish). If you are interested in training on these themes in English, pls contact us.
Content of Business Process Development training
Business process development: background and theory
- From functional to process organization
- Process development fundamentals and principles
Strategy driven development
- Mission, Vision, Strategy
- Business model
- Operating model
- Business case and development project
Enterprise architecture in process development
- Dimensions of Enterprise Architecture
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- BPM (Business Process Management)
- Modular process architecture
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks
Process modeling and analysis
- Process measurement
- Process maturity evaluation
Process modeling and implementation
Modeling methods and tools
- Modeling standards and tools
- Process modeling methods
- Roles in process modelling
Development project practices
- Target state vs. current state
- From lean methods to agile development
- Implementing improved processes
- Change management and leadership
Schedule of Business Process Development training
The training days are 9.00 am - 4.00 pm, morning coffee available from 8.30 am.