The goal of this course is to help you implement Continuous Delivery in a pragmatic way. Based on experience accumulated in large and small organisations, the course will help you avoid common pitfalls teams and organisations face when adopting Continuous Delivery and equip you with enough knowledge so you can pursue your own journey.
Together we will look at Continuous Delivery through real-world lens. Lens free of hype, marketing and “by-book” solutions.
This course goes beyond basics, so some understanding of Continuous Delivery is desirable.
Informator Training Cloud
Our training portal supports your development throughout the training. The portal saves you time and is designed to give you a more effective learning experience - leading to better results and greater knowledge enforcement after the course. Read more >
The course it taught by Eduards Sizovs. Eduards is a hands-on architect and software development coach who helps awesome teams around the globe become more awesome – work smarter, run faster and enjoy the journey. He leads Latvian Software Craftsmanship Community, organises DevTernity – the biggest software craftsmanship conference in Baltics, blogs, speaks, and even sleeps. Sometimes.
This interactive training will cover wide range of topics, including:
- How to make sense of Continuous Delivery
- How to implement Continuous Delivery without blowing budgets and product roadmaps
- How to apply value-driven approach to Continuous Delivery
- How to build quality into your services
- How to make services Ops friendly
- How to pick tools that really matter
- How to stop waking up at 00:00 on PagerDuty warnings
- How to fight batching - the biggest enemy of Continuous Delivery
- How (not) to implement Deployment Pipeline
- How to implement effective Testing Strategy
- Patterns for Zero-Downtime deployment
- Patterns for Fault-Tolerance
- Patterns for Resilience
- Patterns for organisational and technical DevOps
...and much more!
This course offers concrete practices that you can apply at work immediately.