AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
This course is aimed at a technical audience who require a technical appreciation of AWS products and services. for Business Decision-Makers, the Amazon Web Services - Business Essentials is the recommended option.
This course is delivered through a mix of instructor-led training (ILT) and hands-on labs.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
This course teaches you how to:
- Understand basic data center design concepts.
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Advisor.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Infrastructure: Compute, Storage, and Networking
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management
- AWS Databases
- AWS Management Tools