Designed to complement Architecting on AWS, this One-day workshop is intended for individuals who are preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. The one day event culminates in a practice exam for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
In this workshop, we review what to expect at the testing center and while taking the exam. We walk you through how the exam is structured, including question formats, content domains, and the breakdown of questions across those domains. We also teach you how to interpret the concepts being tested by a question so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses. During the workshop, you will have the chance to apply knowledge and test concepts through a series of practice exam questions.
This workshop is intended for:
This workshop is designed to teach you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Testing Center Information and Expectations
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts with Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Practice Exam Questions