This one-day instructor-led workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in evaluating and implementing Office 365. In this workshop, delegates learn how to sign up for and configure Office 365. Delegates will then learn how to deploy and configure on-premise clients and servers to integrate with Office 365. They will also have an introduction to the management of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills Office 365
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Office 365
- Learning how to administer Office 365
- Learning how to integrate their current environment with Office 365
- Experience with Windows Server and Clients.
- Basic understanding of 'cloud' concepts.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Experience with Office deployment
Module 1: Office 365 Overview
- Office 365 Portal
- Sign up
Module 2: Clients and User Management
- Configuring Desktops and Devices
- Office Professional Plus
- User Management
Module 3: Active Directory Synchronization
- Installing the Directory Synchronization tool
- Managing Synchronization
Module 4: Lync Online Configuration
- Lync Online Control Panel
- User Administration
Module 5: SharePoint Online Site Collections
- SharePoint Online Administration Center
- Managing Site Collections
Module 6: Exchange Online Mailboxes, Contacts and Groups
- Exchange Control Panel
- Recipient Administration