TOGAF9® is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
The course fee includes the cost of the exam voucher for the TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 exam. You will be provided with an Exam Voucher code during the course, so that you can redeem it directly with Prometric when ready to take the exam (www.prometric.com).
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification.
The course examines the essential features of the framework. It also spans the Learning Points required to take the TOGAF® Level 1 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this exam.
For full details of the TOGAF™ certification scheme, visit the following link:
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) - architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework - how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum - a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF™ 9 Reference Models - the 'building blocks' of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance, skills and maturity
- Course Outline
- Course Introduction
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts and Reference Models
- An Introduction to the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- The ADM Phases
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Key ADM Deliverables
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Foundation Exam Preparation