ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth. Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the ITSM lifecycle
- Gain the knowledge necessary to prepare for the "Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management" examination
Tieturi is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO), ACCREDITED BY PEOPLECERT ON BEHALF OF AXELOS. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL Foundations is for you if you work in IT Service Management, IT Management or business organisations that purchase or use IT-services.
The ITIL® Foundation course requires no preliminary knowledge.
This training prepares you for the "Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management" examination. The (optional) ITIL Foundations certification test is held on the last training day from 14.00 onwards. Examination costs are not included in the course price. An additional 215 € + vat will be charged for attending the certification examination.
The class is taught in English and all books, slides and handouts are in English.
After the ITIL Foundation course you will understand:
- how IT Service Management fits into the organisation
- how efficient processes can help you improve your Service Management
- the content of the different processes and their relations
- how ITIL processes can be implemented in your organisation
- the best practises of implementing the processes
Content of ITIL Foundation in English training
Introduction to ITIL
- Background to ITIL
- Introduction to process management and Service Management
ITIL Service Lifecycle
Service Design processes
- Service Level Management
- Catalog Management
- Supplier Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- Security Management
- Service Continuity Management
Service Transition processes
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release Management
Service Operation processes
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment Management
- Access Management
Service Operation Functions
- Service Desk
- Technincal Management
- Application Management
- IT Operations Management
- Strategy Generation
- Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management
Continual Service Improvement
- Deming's cycle of improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Model
Final summary of ITIL
Sample exam of ITIL certification test
14.00 Optional ITIL Foundations Certificate examination (40 questions), duration: 1 h
Note: Examination costs are not included in the course price. An additional 215 € + vat will be charged for attending the certification examination.
Timetable for ITIL Foundation in English training
Course days begin at 9:00 and end at approximately 16:00, morning coffee available from 8:30 am onwards.
The (optional) ITIL Foundations certification test is held on the last day from 14.00 onwards.