This two-day instructor-led course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access, analyze and share data using SAP BusinessObjects BI launch pad and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- Create Web Intelligence documents for your reporting needs
- Retrieve data by building queries using SAP BusinessObjects universes
- Use Web Intelligence to enhance documents for easier analysis
- Organize, manage and distribute documents using the BI launch pad.
This course is intended for Application Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Owners, Team Leaders and Power Users.
This course is based on SAP course "Web Intelligence: Report Design I". The course content includes the following topics:
- Describing Web Intelligence Concepts
- Explaining Web Intelligence Core Functions
- Describing Web Intelligence and the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform
Web Intelligence Documents with QueriesCreating Queries
- Creating a Document
- Modifying a Document’s Query
- Modify the Query Panel
Data Return Restrictions from Queries
- Restricting Data with Query Filters
- Modifying a Query with a Predefined Query Filter
- Applying a Single-Value Query Filter
- Using Wildcards in Query Filters
- Using Prompts to Restrict Data
- Using Complex Filters
Web Intelligence Document Design
- Modifying Web Intelligence Documents
- Displaying Data in Tables
- Using Tables
- Presenting Data in Free-standing Cells
- Presenting Data in Charts
Presentation of Data in Documents
- Using Breaks and Calculations
- Using Sorts and Hiding Data
- Formatting Breaks and Cross Tables
- Filtering Report Data
- Ranking Data
- Highlighting Information with Formatting Rules
- Organizing a Report into Sections
Web Intelligence Document Formatting
- Formatting Documents
- Formatting Charts
- Applying Formulas and Variables
- Using Formulas and Variables
- Analyzing the Data Cube
- Drilling in an Web Intelligence Document
Web Intelligence Documentation Management
- Publishing Documents to the Corporate Repository
- Logging In to the BI Launch Pad
- Managing Documents in BI Launch Pad
- Viewing a Web Intelligence Document in the BI Launch Pad
- Sharing Web Intelligence Documents
- Setting BI Launch Pad Preferences
- Logging Off From the BI Launch Pad
The course is taught in local language, the course material is written in English. Course includes plenty of hands-on exercises.
Course price includes course material and catering (coffees, lunch) daily.
Affecto reserves the right to make changes to courses and schedules. Affecto may cancel a course if there are less than six (6) participants. Affecto is not responsible for any expenses related to course cancellation.
This course can also be arranged onsite at customer location.
The course will be held Affecto Academy training facility at Atomitie 2, 00370 Helsinki. The course day begins at 9am and end at 4pm.
VAT will be added to the prices.
xAffecto Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta.
Affecto Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Helsinki, Pitäjänmäki.
MIF/Tieturi Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with Affecto Finland.