The Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop s 7.1x Helpdesk Support course provides Helpdesk representatives with the skills required to effectively troubleshoot and resolve user issues faster, prevent issues from reoccurring and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of user issues within a Virtual Apps or Desktops 7.1x environment.
Students will leave class with the ability to troubleshoot user issues, including interpreting user needs, asking the proper questions to resolve common issues, and applying documentation practices when troubleshooting to ensure a smooth transition when escalation is necessary.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Complete helpdesk tickets thoroughly with the appropriate documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within their scope in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that are out of scope to the appropriate team/individual
- Ensure issues are fully resolved and steps are taken to prevent them from reoccurring
- Think strategically and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of a problem.
This course is intended for helpdesk representatives support XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x users.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students:
- Have an understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts.
- Take the free CXD-102 Introduction to Citrix XenDesktop 7 eLearning course.
- Take the free CXA-104 Citrix XenApp 7.6: Overview eLearning course.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Help Desk Support course content
Module 1: Supporting Virtual Apps and Desktops as a Helpdesk Representative
- XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Architecture
- XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x Infrastructure
- Overview of the Helpdesk
Module 2: Configuring Citrix Receiver and Using Citrix StoreFront
- Authentication to a XenApp or XenDesktop Environment
- Understanding Citrix Receiver
- Navigating Receiver
- Troubleshooting Receiver Issues
Module 3: Researching Issues with Citrix Studio
- Delegated Administration
- Working with Machine Catalogs
- Working with Delivery Groups
- Understanding Citrix Policies
- Understanding End-User Profiles
- Troubleshooting Policies
Module 4: Printing in a XenApp and XenDesktop Environment
- Printing Concepts
- Default Printing Behavior
- Printer Provisioning
- Citrix Universal Print Driver and Server
- Troubleshooting Printing Issues
Module 5: Resolving Issues Using Citrix Director
- Citrix Director
- Viewing User Details
- Interacting with the End User
- Resolving End-User Issues
- Monitoring with the Director Dashboard
- Troubleshooting Director Issues
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Koulutus pidetään Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Koulutuksen maksamiseen ei voi käyttää koulutuskorttia eivätkä alennushinnat ole voimassa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course.