Learn how to navigate the move from XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises to the Citrix Cloud. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix Cloud and the Cloud Connector. Learn about the many services available in Citrix Cloud and understand the considerations for migrating resources to a public cloud. If you are planning or considering a move to the Citrix Cloud, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver a successful migration. Students will receive a Student Manual, Lab Exercise Guide, and access to a lab environment for the duration of the course
Goal of the course:
- Understand the differences between XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises and the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- How to install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors
- How to deliver app and desktop resources to on-premises locations
- How to migrate existing on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the Citrix Cloud
Built for IT Professionals who are responsible for migrating or supporting some or all of their on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud.
Foundational knowledge of XenApp and XenDesktop.
Moving to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud with Microsoft Azure course content
Module 1: Introduction to Citrix Cloud
- What is Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Cloud Services
- Citrix Cloud Operation and Architecture
- Citrix Cloud Administration
Module 2: Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Cloud Connector Architecture
- Installing and configuring Citrix Cloud Connectors
Module 3: Introduction to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- XenApp and XenDesktop Deployment Models
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service with On-Premises Resources
- Configuring the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- Delivering Apps and Desktop to End-Users Using On Premises Resources with MCS
Module 4: Managing the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- Citrix Studio and Director
- XenApp and XenDesktop Remote PowerShell SDK
- Managing Multiple Resource Locations
- Using PVS with the XenApp and XenDesktop Services
Module 5: Providing Access with StoreFront and NetScaler in Citrix Cloud
- Consideration for StoreFront Location
- Consideration for NetScaler Gateway Locations
- Configuring StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway Access in Citrix Cloud
Module 6: Public Cloud Considerations
- General Public Cloud Considerations
- Microsoft Azure as a Citrix Cloud Resource Location (Lecture only)
- Amazon Web Services as a Citrix Cloud Resource Location (Lecture only)
Module 7: On-Premises Migration to the XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- Citrix Cloud Migration Options and Considerations
- Migrating Policies and Settings
- Migrating Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Considerations for Migrating to a Public Cloud
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Koulutus pidetään Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Koulutuksen maksamiseen ei voi käyttää koulutuskorttia eivätkä alennushinnat ole voimassa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course.