EC-Council’s CCISO Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world. A core group of high-level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, contributed by forming the foundation of the program and outlining the content that would be covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training.
Some members of the Board contributed as authors, others as exam writers, others as quality assurance checks, and still others as trainers. Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
This course is designed for the aspiring or sitting upper-level manager striving to advance his or her career by learning to apply their existing deep technical knowledge to business problems.
Candidates interested in earning the C|CISO Certification must qualify via ECCouncil’s Exam Eligibility application before sitting for the C|CISO Exam. Only students with at least five years of experience in three of the five domains are permitted to sit for the C|CISO Exam.
Any student who does not qualify to sit for the exam or who does not fill out the application will be permitted to take the EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) exam and earn that certification. EISMs may then apply for the CCISO Exam once they have achieved the required years of experience.
In this course, you will learn in-depth content in each of the 5 CCISO Domains:
(Policy, Legal and Compliance)
The first Domain of the C|CISO program is concerned with the following:
• Information Security Management Program
• Defining an Information Security Governance Program
• Regulatory and Legal Compliance
• Risk Management
IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
Domain 2 of the CCISO program, one of the cornerstones of any information security program, is concerned
with the following:
• Designing, deploying, and managing security controls
• Understanding security controls types and objectives
• Implementing control assurance frameworks
• Understanding the audit management process
of the C|CISO program covers the day-to-day responsibilities
of a CISO, including:
• The role of the CISO
• Information Security Projects
• Integration of security requirements into other operational processes (change management, version control, disaster recovery, etc.)
of the CCISO program covers from an executive perspective,
the technical aspects of the CISO job, including:
• Access Controls
• Physical Security
• Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
• Network Security
• Threat and Vulnerability Management
• Application Security
• System Security
• Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
• Computer Forensics and Incident Response
Domain 5 of the CCISO program is concerned with the area with which many more technically inclined professionals may have the least experience, including:
• Security Strategic Planning
• Alignment with business goals and risk tolerance
• Security emerging trends
• Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Financial Planning
• Development of business cases for security
• Analyzing, forecasting, and developing a capital expense budget
• Analyzing, forecasting, and developing an operating expense budget
• Return on Investment (ROI) and cost-benefit analysis
• Vendor management
• Integrating security requirements into the contractual agreement and procurement process
• Taken together, these five Domains of the C|CISO program translate to a thoroughly, knowledgeable, competent executive information security practitioner.
Valmistajan virallinen koulutuskeskus Arrow ECS Finland Oy vastaa kurssin toteutuksesta. Kurssipaikka sijaitsee Stella Business Parkissa, Espoossa.
Vendor’s authorized training center Arrow ECS Finland Oy is responsible for running this course. Course will be held in Espoo, Stella Business Park.
Training card prices or other pricing contracts are not applicable for this course. The course will be held in cooperation with ArrowECS.