Azure Identity and Security Workshop
This one day, immersive, hands-on, event will take you through some of the features you can use to manage your identities & security of your Azure environment. Target audience This event is designed for anyone wanting to get an understanding of some of the security features Microsoft Azure has to offer and how to implement them.
Before attending this event, you should have a fundamental understanding of the basics of Azure. This can be gained by attending the MAZ900 'Azure fundamentals' course.
This event will take you through the following Azure Security features:
- User Identity and Account creation
- PIM (Privilege Identity Management)
- MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Self Service Password Reset
- RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
- Azure Policies
- Conditional Access