Basic NetApp ConfigurationandAdministration
This two-day course provides a technical overview of the features and benefits of NetApp ONTAP 9 data-management software. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of an ONTAP cluster. The course also introduces basic administration, configuration, and management of an ONTAP cluster.
Through hands-on exercises, you learn how to create a cluster, aggregates, storage virtual machines (SVMs), LIFs, FlexVol volumes, and Snapshot copies.
Training Units: 24
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- List the steps to create and configure a cluster
- Identify the methods to manage a cluster
- Describe IPspaces, broadcast domains, and subnets
- Describe SVM benefits, components, and features
- Describe FlexVol volumes and efficiency features
- Describe methods to access files in a cluster