Building Microsoft Teams Applications
Audience profileStudents in this course are interested in Microsoft Teams development. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON
Extend Microsoft Teams including working with webhooks, tabs, and conversational bots.
- 1 -2 years experience as a developer.
- This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON
Instructors will demonstrate features throughout the event. Optional Lab exercises are available for students to complete within a delegate created free trial tenancy. Microsoft may require a valid credit card to create 30 day free tenancies which must be cancelled within 30 days to avoid incurring charges. QA have no control over the Microsoft 365 trial tenancy signup or billing process.
- Module 1: Introduction to building apps for Microsoft Teams
- Module 2: Messaging extensions in Microsoft Teams
- Module 3: Tabs in Microsoft Teams
- Module 4: Conversational bots in Microsoft Teams
- Module 5: Task modules in Microsoft Teams
- Module 6: Webhooks in Microsoft Teams
- Module 7: The Microsoft Graph teamwork endpoint
- Module 8: Authentication and single sign-on in Microsoft Teams