Citrix DaaS Deployment and Administration
In this course you will learn how to create a new Citrix DaaS deployment and how to migrate to Citrix DaaS from an on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix DaaS on Citrix Cloud and resource locations that the host apps and desktops for your users.
This course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills, to not only understand, manage, and deliver successfully, but also to make well-informed planning decisions along the way.
IIn order for you to be able to fully complete your labs it is required for learners to have a valid email account and a mobile phone on which you can install an authenticator app on in order to activate Multifactor Authentication. please note, you will not be asked to submit to QA your email address and your email address will be used for no other purpose than activation of the Multifactor Authentication.
Citrix course materials are only available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event. Those delegates who are attending via either virtual or extended classroom will be required to provide either three monitors (to view courseware, labs and instructor demos simultaneously) or two monitors and a mobile device.
- Introduction to Citrix DaaS
- Planning Citrix DaaS Architecture, Security and Operations
- Planning Citrix Cloud Connectors
- Planning Citrix DaaS Resource Locations
- Planning Active Directory Authentication and Authorization
- Planning Provisioning VFA Workloads and Delivering Resources
- Planning Provide Access in Citrix Cloud
- Planning Citrix DaaS Administration
- Planning Public Cloud Considerations
- Planning Migrating to Citrix DaaS from CVAD
- Manage Operations and Support