A4Q AI and Software Testing
During this course, you first learn the key aspects of AI, including limits related to it. Then you start focusing on testing AI systems, including different strategies and metrics for Testing AI Systems as well as the general problems that typically occur during AI testing. Finally, you look at different ways of using AI to support testing and how to apply AI to testing tasks and quality management.
There are many similarities between Artificial Intelligence and human intelligence for one simple reason: Artificial Intelligence aims to mimic human intelligence. The term Artificial Intelligence dates back to the 1950s and refers to the objective of building and programming “intelligent” machines capable of imitating human beings.
As AI systems become more human, they become less predictable, and there are unique problems and quality characteristics, which need to be considered when testing such systems.
The first of three main chapters of the A4Q AI and Software Testing Syllabus teaches all Key Aspects of Artificial Intelligence, including the history of AI, Symbolic AI (human-readable AI) as well as where the limits of AI can be found. After everyone is speaking the AI-Language the path continues to Testing AI Systems. In this part all participants learn different strategies and metrics for Testing AI Systems as well as the general problems which come along with the testing. Using AI to Support Testing and how to apply AI to testing tasks and QM completes the Syllabus of the A4Q AI and Software Testing Scheme.
The optional A4Q AI and Software Testing Foundation certification attests to an individual’s knowledge and understanding of the use of Artificial Intelligence in relation to Testing of AI-based applications and AI for Software Testing.
- Software Testers & Engineers
- Usability Designers
- Anyone involved or interested in understanding AI in software testing
- Managers seeking to understand how AI can add value in their organization
- Business Analysts working seeking to understand the value of AI to the business
1. Key Aspects of Artificial Intelligence
- 1.1 What are Human Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence?
- 1.2 History of AI
- 1.3 Symbolic AI
- 1.4 Sub-symbolic AI
- 1.5 Some ML Algorithms in More Detail
- 1.6 Applications and Limits of AI
2. Testing Artificial Intelligence Systems
- 2.1 General Problems with Testing AI Systems
- 2.2 Machine Learning Model Training and Testing
- 2.3 AI Test Environments
- 2.4 Strategies to Test AI-based Systems
- 2.5 Metrics for Testing AI-based Systems
3. Using AI to Support Testing
- 3.1 AI in Testing
- 3.2 Applying AI to Testing Tasks and Quality Management
- 3.3 AI in Component Level Test Automa-tion
- 3.4 AI in Integration Level or System Level Test Automation
- 3.5 AI-based Tool Support for Testing
After the course, you can take the A4Q AI and Software Testing Foundation certification exam. The exam is organized separately. You can test your knowledge by taking a free sample exam here.
The detailed syllabus for the A4Q AI and Software Testing Foundation certification can be downloaded here.
This training is run by an officially accredited trainer using an officially accredited training material. The training material and test are in English. The training course is run in English or in Finnish.
This accredited training is presented by Knowit.