ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support module covers the 'core' service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
The ITIL 4 CDS module talks about challenges that modern enterprises face – from professionalism, team culture and collaboration, to outsourcing work and managing multiple suppliers.CDS is not about technical aspects of IT service management. Instead, it takes a higher-level view of what needs to happen across all four dimensions of service management to create and manage effective and streamlined services. Accordingly, this module is geared towards the needs of more experienced ITIL practitioners (for example, team leads, managers, and consultants) responsible for the design, development, delivery and support.
This module will also cover service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods.
It will enable IT practitioners to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams
- Learn how to create, deliver, and support services
Preliminary Knowledge for ITIL 4 Specialist CDS
ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a mandatory pre-requisite.
Content of ITIL CDS -training
The following ITIL 4 practices are covered so that you understand the factors contributing to the successful creation, delivery, and support across ITIL’s new service value system (SVS) business model:
- Service design price and orchestration
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service Desk
- Incident management – detection and resolution
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support Exam
- Exam duration: 1 hour 30 minutes + 25% for non-native English speakers
- Number of questions: 40 questions
- Pass mark (provisionally): 28/40 marks - 70%
- Closed book
- No expiry date
- Marking method: There is no negative marking. Each question is worth 1 mark
- You take the certification test online at your computer at the time most convenient to you.
Katso tästä lyhyt videoesittely ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support -modulista.
Tieturi is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO), ACCREDITED BY PEOPLECERT ON BEHALF OF AXELOS.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.