ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value module covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more. It will provide candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
Accreditation status in process.
ITIL4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
Understand how customer journeys are designed:
- Learn the ways to design and improve customer journeys
Understand how to target markets and stakeholders:
- Learn the characteristics of markets
- Learn marketing activities and techniques
- Learn how to describe customer needs as well as internal and external factors that affect these
- Learn how to identify service providers and explain their value propositions
Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships:
- Learn how to analyze customer needs
- Learn about and how to use communication and collaboration activities and techniques
Understand how to align expectations and agree upon details of service:
- Learn how to plan for value creation
- Learn how to negotiate and agree service utility, warranty, and experience
Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users:
- Learn different approaches to mutually elevate customer, user, and service provider capabilities
- Learn how to prepare onboarding and off-boarding plans
- Learn how to develop user engagement and delivery channels
Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning):
- Learn how users can request services
- Learn the methods for encouraging and managing customer and user feedback
- Learn how to foster a service mindset (attitude, behavior, and culture)
Understand how to realize and validate service value:
- Learn methods for measuring service usage and customer and user experience and satisfaction
- Learn the different types of reporting of service outcome and performance
Preliminary Knowledge for ITIL 4 Specialist DSV
ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a mandatory pre-requisite.
Content of ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value -training
The following ITIL 4 practices are covered so that you understand the factors contributing to successfully driving stakeholder value:
- Relationship management
- Portfolio management
- Service request management
- Supplier management
- Business analysis
- Service level management
- Service catalog management
- Service Desk
- Business relationship management
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value Exam
- Exam duration: 1 hour 30 minutes + 25% for non-native English speakers
- Number of questions: 40 questions (multiple choice)
- Pass mark (provisionally): 28/40 marks - 70%
- Closed book
- No expiry date
- Marking method: There is no negative marking. Each question is worth 1 mark
- If you are participating this training course remotely via net, you can take also the certification test online at your computer at the time most convenient to you. This test option is available for you even if you participate on an onsite training course.
Katso lyhyt videoesittely ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value -modulista
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The last day ends at 15.00, after that is the (optional) certification test at 15.00 - 17.00.