ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT)
ITIL 4 High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
Accreditation status in process.
ITIL4 Specialist High-Velocity IT is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or digital transformation projects working within or towards high velocity environments.
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL ”operating model“
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Preliminary Knowledge for ITIL 4 Specialist HVIT
ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a mandatory pre-requisite.
Content of ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT -training
The following ITIL 4 practices are covered:
- Architecture management
- Business analysis
- Deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Software development and management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Infrastructure and platform management monitoring and event management
- Problem management
- Service continuity management
- Relationship management
- Service design
- Service desk
- Information security management
- Risk management
ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT Exam
- Exam duration: 1 hour 30 minutes + 25% for non-native English speakers
- Number of questions: 40 questions (multiple choice)
- Pass mark (provisionally): 28/40 marks - 70%
- Closed book
- No expiry date
- Marking method: There is no negative marking. Each question is worth 1 mark
- If you are participating this training course remotely via net, you can take also the certification test online at your computer at the time most convenient to you. This test option is available for you even if you participate on an onsite training course.
Katso lyhyt videoesittely ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT -modulista
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The last day ends at 15.00, after that is the (optional) certification test at 15.00 - 17.00.