How to build the next generation datacenter using a private cloud based on Microsoft components and design. This is a week you will never forget.
Join Markus Lassfolk and Mikael Nyström, Microsoft MVPs and highly experienced datacenter builders, in this full week of intensive hands-on training based on all real-world experience.
The hands-on labs are based on their experienses as professional IT consultants, but also through cooperation with Microsoft during an early stage of the development of the platform.
You should have previous experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, infrastructure, virtualization, and Microsoft-based server environments.
You’ll be the administrator of your own ViaMonstra fabric with one clear goal: building, configuring, and managing a next-generation datacenter!
Included is a HP Proliant Microserver inclusive an extra memory, disk and switch to continue to work on at home by the end of the week.
A list of some of the topics that we will cover during the week:
- Fabric and Workload Architecture
- Hardware requirements and best practices
- Design of Compute, Network, Storage and Management
- Scalability of Compute, Network, Storage and Management
- Security and Role Based Access Control
- Windows Server 2016
- Storage spaces
- Scale-out file servers
- Failover clusters
- PowerShell, a lot
- Active Directory and OU design
- Automation with group policies
- Creating reference images for deployment
- Deploying physical and virtual servers
- System Center 2016 - Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) networks (switches, connectors, uplinks)
- VMM libraries
- VMM images
- VMM hosts
- Automatic Patch management using WSUS and VMM integration
- Using IPMI/PXE to bare-metal deploy Hyper-V hosts
- templates for VMs
- a private cloud
- backups for files, SQL, Active Directory and VMs using Data Protection Manager 2012 R2
- System Center 2016 - Operations Manager (SCOM)
- the connection to VMM to get Performance and Resource Optimization (PRO)
- Using SCOM 2016 to monitor servers and services
- Deploying applications to servers
- Configuring System Center 2016 - Orchestrator
- Installing and configuring Windows Azure Pack
- Installing, configuring and using System Center Service Management Automation (SMA)
- runbooks for automation
- self-service offerings
- Implementing Network isolation through NVGRE and VXLAN networks
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Stack
Always included in this Geek Week is a HP Proliant Microserver inclusive an extra memory, disk and switch (775 €) to bring home by the end of the Geek Week.
Osa Mega Geek Week -tapahtumaa
Koulutus on osa Mega Geek Week -tapahtumaa. Lue lisää Mega Geek Weekistä.
Koulutuksen hintaan kuuluu
- Viisi päivää käytännön labroja ja paljon harjoituksia
- Viisi yötä Blue Hotel -hotellissa Lidingössä Ruotsissa
- Asiantuntijamme tavoitettavissa koko tapahtuman ajan
- Aamupala, lounas, välipalat, illallinen
- Iltaohjelmaa sponsoreiltamme
- Mahdollisuus verkostoitua ja keskustella muiden asiantuntijoiden kanssa