Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification
Leading SAFe course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA).
Applying a Lean-Agile mindset with the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe, version 5.0
The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
Benefits of the SAFe Agilist training
- How to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains
- How to build an Agile Portfolio
- How to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale
- An understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset
- How to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams and programs
- How to build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- How to coordinate large solutions.
SAFe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered marks of Scaled Agile, Inc
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Goals of Leading SAFe training
After this course, you can:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance their Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in their enterprise
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam: 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management and experience in Scrum.
Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification - course content
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam
- This training prepares you for SAFe 5 Agilist (SA) Exam
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
- You take the exam using your own computer any time within 30 days of the training, only internet access is needed.
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Delivery: Web-based; closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- see SAFe 5 Agilist sample test questions
Attendees who pass the SAFe Agilist exam will receive:
- A SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey.
The training material is in English. The training is run by using official material provided by Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Hyvä opettaja, kiinnostavaa asiaa!
- Kiitos hyödyllisestä koulutuksesta. Kouluttajan rauhallinen ja asiantunteva esiintyminen piti mielenkiinnon ja vireyden yllä perjantai iltaan saakka.
- Tehokas ja hyödyllinen kahden päivän paketti SAFesta jota voin suositella myös muille.
- Hyvä kouluttaja! Hän osasi vastata todella hyvin osallistujien kysymyksiin. Ja oli selvästi perehtynyt itse aiheeseen.
- Hyvä setti kaiken kaikkiaan.
- Innostuneet kouluttajat!
- Hienosti vedetty massiivinen tietopaketti. Kiitos 🙂
- Kouluttaja oli hyvä ja hänellä on käytännön työn kautta paljon näkemyksiä ja esimerkkejä.
- Hyvä kokonaisuus.