Migrating to AWS
This course is for individuals who seek an understanding of how to plan and migrate existing workloads to the AWS Cloud. You will learn about various cloud migration strategies and how to apply each step of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, conducting a migration, and post-migration validation and application optimization. Hands-on labs reinforce learning, each lab is designed to provide you with the understanding and foundation necessary to complete migration tasks in your organization.
This course includes presentations, hands-on labs, demonstrations, assessments, and group exercises.
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Software engineers
- IT project managers
- Operation leads
- Other individuals involved in the planning and running of migration projects
In this course, you will learn to:
- Recognize the common business and technical drivers for migrating to the cloud
- Summarize the three phases of a migration and associated objectives, tasks, and stakeholders for each
- Describe AWS architecture, tools, and migration best practices
- Distinguish between the various cloud migration strategies and when each is most appropriate
- Determine an organization’s application migration readiness
- Discover a portfolio and gather data necessary for migration
- Plan and design an application migration strategy
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- Optimize applications and operations after migrating to the cloud
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
Koulutuksen hintaan sisältyy koulutusmateriaali ja koulutuksen aikana tehtävät harjoitukset.