The successful completion of PRINCE2 7th Edition Foundation and Practitioner exams will give the delegate a recognized PRINCE2 7 Practitioner qualification. The Practitioner course and certification lays a firm ground for the participant to apply the PRINCE2 method in managing projects in the work place.
PRINCE2 has become increasingly popular and is now a de facto standard for project management for example in the UK. Its use has spread well beyond the UK to more than 150 other countries. The framework reflects the needs of any organization or its staff aiming at enhancing the quality and efficiency of project management. The Practitioner course provides delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology.
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects. Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle. The Practitioner level is more in-depth and advanced compared to the Foundation level. It is more geared towards the Manager than the expert role in projects.
Following the completion of the course you will be able to:
- demonstrate a wider appreciation of PRINCE2 skills and know-how, and apply PRINCE2 in a realistic context
- tailor best PRINCE2 practice in response to different project circumstances
- efficiently navigate the PRINCE2 Official Book to find guidance for project management challenges
- analyse information and reason whether a course of action is effective/appropriate in accordance with PRINCE2 best practice
- begin to apply PRINCE2 methodology to your own projects
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
PRINCE2® Foundation certificate is mandatory before attending on this training.
Contents of PRINCE2® Practitioner Training
- Preparing for success
- PRINCE2 core concepts refresh
- Practitioner overview
Workshop - part 1
- PRINCE2 Principles
Workshop - part 2
- Business case
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
Workshop - part 3
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
- Hints and tips
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam
- 70 questions
- Pass mark: 60%
- Duration: 150 minutes + extra 15 min for non-native English participants
- Open book
- Sample exams are available in Axelos website
The PRINCE2 Practitioner certification test is voluntary. The exam fee is included in your training fee. You take the certification test online at your computer at the time best suitable to you (online proctored exam).
This training is run by an officially accredited trainer using an official training material, based on the latest version PRINCE2, 7th edition. The material and optional certification tests are in English. The training course is run in English or in Finnish - see info next to the training date.
Tieturi is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO), ACCREDITED BY PEOPLECERT ON BEHALF OF AXELOS.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The price of taking the certification test one time is included in the training price.
Those who pay with Tieturi training card will be charged 3 days. This includes the price of the certification test.
Saattaisit olla kiinnostunut myös näistä koulutuksista: