Etusivu Tieturi – Lifelong Learning for Working Professionals Corporate responsibility
Our Corporate responsibility is guided by ISO 9001:2015 Standard and our group’s ESG strategy:
- Environment – Even learning has a CO2 footprint
- Social – People are our power source
- Governance – Responsible governance promotes wellbeing
These three pillars measure our business’s sustainability and ethical impact.
We have no production of goods, so the main factors for CO2 impact are premises and commuting. Therefore, our responsibility for the environment is based on choices that decrease the carbon footprint of our employees, customers and partners:
- All locations central: minimum commuting needed, easy access by public transport, bikes or walking.
- Remote working and meetings are easy and flexible for staff and partners; participants can join all training online.
- Printing and copying minimized: focus on electronic learning environments and distribution of material, automatic paper usage reports and total compensation for all printing and copying.
- Energy renovation of Töölönlahti Campus: e.g., low consumption LED-lighting system, district heating and cooling system and new thermal windows.
Social responsibility is emphasized in our operations as we are in people’s business. It shows in three different areas of responsibility:
- Customers: Customer needs are the cornerstone of our operations, so in constant interaction with customers, we use versatile pedagogical methods in training to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Employees: Equality and Education Plan, alongside with safety plan and health program, ensure a good working place for all, and with flexible working conditions, we promote well-being for our personnel in a sustainable way.
- Partners: We are a reliable co-operator that carries responsibility for its partners, also expecting all partners to commit to the same values and principles.
We promote equality: we do not allow discrimination based on age, gender, nationality or orientation in any part of operations.
Our group’s values are trust, courage, commitment and results.
Responsibility towards customers, employees and partners is at the core of our business. In addition, we are committed to the principles of good governance in everything we do.
We promote transparency, e.g., internal supervision and whistle-blower channel.
We develop our business responsibly so that growth supports our ability to take care of our personnel, partners, assets and customers’ needs. We report transparently on our business operations, financial development, and direct and indirect economic and environmental impact.
- Caring for the health and well-being of staff and stakeholders.
- Quality and renewing training solutions
- Principles with our own partner and supplier network