- Agility and scrum
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Business development
- Business intelligence and data management
- Cloud services
- Information security
- IT infrastructure
- ITIL®, IT service management
- Marketing tools
- Microsoft 365 (Office)
- Project management
- Requirement specification
- Service design and processes
- Software development
- Software testing
Software development is the joint process of conceptualization, design, programming, documentation, testing and debugging involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other software components. As technology becomes increasingly important in every aspect of life, software development has become a sought-after skill.
In addition to traditional front-end and back-end skills, there is now a strong demand for full-stack skills. Whether you are a front-end, back-end or full-stack developer, you will find plenty of entry-level and advanced training courses to suit your needs. We also offer courses in Secure Coding, which will teach you how to take security into account already at the coding stage, as well as training in tools for DevOps, for example.
In our training courses you will learn an efficient way to work and the way to quality code. Your instructor is an experienced software development professional, whose tips will help you learn new things quickly and increase your skills.
There are many advantages to developing your software development skills:
- Skilled software developers are in high demand. Because many different industries rely on software applications, a software developer can have a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Software development encourages continuous learning. Continuous learning also contributes to intellectual growth, since as technologies change, developers need to constantly update their skills.
- Software development is creative because it always has problem solving and innovation at its core. Every project has its own challenges and developing solutions fosters creativity and critical thinking in the software developer.
However, as in all fields, software development has its own challenges. It requires logical thinking, patience, and lifelong learning to meet the challenges of the industry:
- One of the challenges for software developers is the complexity of learning different programming languages and techniques. One of the challenges of software development is the complexity of programming languages. It requires logical thinking, a keen eye for detail and a solid knowledge of different languages such as Python, Java, or C++.
- In addition, software development is time-consuming. Coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining software requires a considerable time investment. Some projects can take months or even years to complete.
- Keeping up with technology can be overwhelming. New languages, frameworks and tools are constantly emerging, so keeping up requires constant learning and adaptation.
- Software development projects require patience, perseverance, and excellent problem-solving skills, especially when approaching deadlines or solving complex problems.
A programming language is a computer language used by software developers to communicate with computers. It is a set of instructions written in a particular language (C, C++, Java, Python) to perform a specific task.
Whether you plan to learn a completely new language or deepen your existing knowledge, we can help.
A programming framework is a set of programming tools that can be used to build well-structured and reliable software and systems.
Whether you use Angular, .NET, Node.js or any other framework in your projects, look at our courses and find yours!
Secure software development
Secure coding enables software developers to write more secure code, identify and fix software vulnerabilities, and reduce security risks in the software development process.
In our courses, you will learn the principles and practices of secure software development through well-known frameworks.
Accessibility is a customer-centric digital service for every website and mobile app user. The EU Accessibility Directive currently obliges a wide range of stakeholders to make their online services and mobile applications accessible.
More employees are expected to have knowledge and skills in accessibility issues. In Tieturi’s accessibility training’s you will learn the basics of accessibility and the requirements related to accessibility aspects.
A publishing system, content management system or CMS is software that helps users to create, manage and edit website content without technical knowledge.
We can provide you with the right skills for your needs in our training courses for WordPress, Drupal, and SharePoint platforms.
Are you creating or designing mobile applications? Looking for expertise in Xamarin programming? Aiming for an Android or iOS app? Take a look at our mobile development training courses.