Etusivu Tests and certificates
Tests and certificates
Learning, and being able to prove that you have learned, is always an asset in the working world. A certificate is a clear and objective way of proving your skills: it is an easy way for both employers and customers to gauge your skill level.
Certification to meet every need
Certification programs leading up to a degree often contain certificates of varying levels, and the chain of certificates will then form the path leading to the degree.
In addition to certification exams, degrees may contain additional requirements concerned with work experience.
At Tieturi, certification programs are officially recognized training courses that have passed the official inspection and approval process of the certifying entity.
Trainers in all certification program courses are experienced teachers approved for the program in question.
The courses will be staggered for different degree levels, which makes it easy for you to find the course that corresponds with your level in our offering.
Which certificate do you need?
Our certification program includes
- ITIL®4 Foundation
- COBIT 2019 ® Foundation
- TOGAF® EA Course: Foundation
- TOGAF® EA Course: Practitioner
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- IPMA C
- IPMA D
- ISEB ISTQB Foundation
- ISTQB Intermediate & Advanced
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II)
- Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II)
- IREB CPRE Foundation
- SAFe Agilist (SA)
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM)
- SAFe for Teams (SP)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (PECB)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor (PECB)
- ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager (PECB)
- Lead Cloud Security Manager (PECB)
- All official Microsoft certificates
ITIL® and Prince2® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.