Excel Functions and Pivot
After the training you will be able to import text data to Excel from different sources. In addition, you will know how to format the data to a form that can be easily used for Pivot-tables. You will also learn the functions that are central for Pivot-tables, for example, creating tables, different formats of data, calculating in the tables and filtering data.
We have planned this advanced training for those who make Pivot-reports from imported data in Excel.
Basic skills in working with Microsoft Excel. The course is an advanced course.
Content of Excel Functions and Pivot Course
Importing data into Excel
- text files
- dividing data into into columns
- different data types
- using functions in formulas
- cell references
- functions for combining data, for example VLOOKUP
- splitting and combining data with functions, for example, MID, CONCANETA, LEFT, RIGHT, TRIM
- logical functions IF; OR, IFERROR
Excel lists and tables
- converting a list to a table
- table feature
- creating a Pivot-table
- grouping data
- calculations in a Pivot-table
- creating a Pivot from several tables
- slicers and timelines
- settings for slicers
Koulutuspäivä alkaa klo 9 ja päättyy noin klo 16.00–16.30. Aamiainen on tarjolla klo 8.15–9.00.
You might be interested in these courses: