ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) eLearning
Earn your ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) certification with the award-winning team at Good e-Learning!
The key to successfully managing IT is to treat it as an interconnected system. Designing, building, testing, launching, running, and supporting IT-enabled products and services must be done as part of a combined operation in order to create real and sustainable value. This is the purpose of ITIL 4 CDS: helping users establish an ongoing and seamlessly integrated process for creating, delivering, and supporting IT services while continuously delivering value to customers. Kickstart your ITIL 4 training today!
Why should you take this course?
- Good e-Learning was independently certified as a 'Market Leader' for ITIL training by Course Conductor
The course features regular knowledge checks as well as a practice exam simulator to help students prepare for the ITIL CDS certification exam
The course features interactive videos, instructor-led audio, and other online training assets designed alongside highly experienced subject matter experts
Passing all the ITIL 4 modules is a requirement for reaching the level of 'ITIL Master'
We offer each student a FREE exam voucher, as well as a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
This course is designed to prepare students to sit and pass the ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support examination. In order to sit the exam, students must satisfy one of the following criteria:
This course comes with a FREE exam voucher and is eligible for exam pledge (a free resit on us!)
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PeopleCert website for more information and guidance.
When you are ready to use your free exam voucher, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Exam voucher requests are typically processed within 2 working days but please allow up to 5. Students mustrequest their exam voucher within the course access period which starts from the date of purchase. For more information, please visit our Support & FAQs page.
ITIL 4 Specialist: CDS exam:
This is a multiple choice 'Objective Test Question' (OTQ) exam consisting of 40 questions
There is a time limit of 90 minutes to complete the exam
The exam is closed book, with only the provided materials being permitted for use
The pass mark for the exam is 70%: you must get 28 out of 40 questions correct
In countries where English is a second language, the time allocated for the exam is extended to 113 minutes
You will be tested on:
How to integrate value streams and activities
How to create and deliver IT-enabled products, services, practices, methods and tools
How to support IT-enabled products, services, practices, methods and tools
Your understanding of service performance
Your understanding of quality and improvement
How to use ITIL 4 in practice to plan and build value streams and chains
Organizations hoping to adopt ITIL 4 CDS best practices
ITIL 4 students looking to become qualified ITIL 4 Masters
IT managers seeking to expand their ITIL qualifications for the sake of taking on more responsibilities and higher-paying roles
ITIL students hoping to complete the ITIL 4 Specialist branch of modules
What will you learn by taking this course?
How different value streams are built, tested and delivered, as part of an end to end process of continual iterations and feedback loops
How to integrate various value streams
How to assess service performance and utilize methods designed to improve service quality
How to use ITIL 4 in practice to plan and build value streams and chains, creating, delivering and supporting services that deliver essential value
Everything needed to pass the official ITIL 4 CDS exam
Contents of ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) eLearning
An Introduction to ITIL 4 Specialist: CDS Learning Objectives
This introductory module gets students up to speed with the main features, aims, objectives, and structure of the course, along with the overall learning plan.
Students receive a syllabus, diagram pack, glossary, further reading and links document, and a collection of refresher materials. The module also covers some of the most frequently asked questions for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream.
Module 1: Professionalism in IT Service Management Learning Objectives
This module examines the role of different business skills in IT service management, including:
- How organizations are typically structured, with people, teams, cultures all creating potential challenges to service value systems (SVS)
- What kind of impact good communication can have on an SVS
- How to plan and manage resources and utilize results-based reporting
- The importance of creating and sustaining cultures that support continual improvement
- The inherent value of information and technology, and how they can be used to create, deliver and support services. This can include collaboration, robotic process automation, integration and data sharing, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- How to choose and implement effective information models
Module 2: Using ITIL Practices & Value Streams to Create, Deliver & Support Services Learning Objectives
This module examines ITIL value chains and value streams, as well as several ITIL practices. It addresses:
- Key terminology, definitions, and analogies
- The structure of typical ITIL service value chains and value streams, and how they are utilized within businesses and organizations
- How to design value streams and describe steps within a value stream
- Value stream mapping and processes, along with their considerations
- How to create value streams for new services and apply core ITIL practices to ensure their success
- How to restore live services by creating value streams and applying core ITIL practices to ensure their success
- What a user support journey map looks like
Module 3: Prioritization and Managing Work Learning Objectives
- This module looks at how to coordinate and manage work activities, including:
- How to prioritize and structure work in order to create, deliver and support IT-enabled services
- Various techniques which can be used to support work prioritization, such as ‘swarming’
- Important commercial considerations, including sourcing and building components for individual services
- Defining requirements, sourcing models and commodification
- How to integrate and manage services
Module 4: 2x Practice Exam Simulators Learning Objectives
These practice exams are designed to simulate the conditions that students will face when taking the official ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support examination. It will be well worth testing your knowledge on ITIL 4 before booking your exam, as it will give you the chance to highlight and revise any modules which you have been struggling with.
When you feel you are ready to sit the ITIL CDS exam, simply contact Good e-Learning to request your FREE exam voucher.
Module 5: Course Wrap-Up Learning Objectives
This is a short module that sign-posts the end of the course.
The ITIL course on this page is offered by Good e-Learning, an ATO of AXELOS Limited, ACCREDITED BY PEOPLECERT ON BEHALF OF AXELOS. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.