- Agility and scrum
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Business development
- Business intelligence and data management
- Cloud services
- Information security
- IT infrastructure
- ITIL®, IT service management
- Marketing tools
- Microsoft 365 (Office)
- Project management
- Requirement specification
- Service design and processes
- Software development
- Software testing
Maximize the value of your open-source technology investments. Official Red Hat training courses develop the skills and culture you need to optimize and modernize your IT infrastructure. Red Hat courses develop your skills and certification exams demonstrate your expertise.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open-source software solutions, with a community-centric approach to delivering reliable and efficient solutions for hybrid cloud infrastructure, middleware, agile integration, cloud-based application development, management, and automation solutions.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is the leading enterprise Linux platform, certified for hundreds of clouds and thousands of hardware and software vendors. It is a flexible, stable, and powerful operating system that enables teams to focus on adopting modern technologies and practices to drive business.
Find official Red Hat courses for Red Hat Enterprise Linux in our selection:
- RH124 Red Hat System Administration I will help you master the basics of Linux system administration.
- RH134 Red Hat System Administration II lets you learn the essential skills of a Linux system administrator.
- RH199 RHCSA Rapid Track Course will deepen your knowledge of Linux administration at a fast pace.
- RH294 Red Hat Linux Automation with Ansible is a course for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate deployment, configuration, and application deployment.
Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift have quickly become the de facto solution for agile development and application deployment. Red Hat OpenShift is a scalable platform for building, modernizing, and deploying applications. OpenShift provides pre-built application environments and is based on Kubernetes to support DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure as code, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
Organizing the container-based architecture with Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift improves application reliability and scalability. Learn how to build and manage containers for deployment in Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift clusters in DO180Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes. DO280 In Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster, you will go deeper into the installation and management of the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform.
Benefits of Red Hat training
Red Hat training enables companies to increase team productivity, accelerate the deployment of new IT resources and improve the effectiveness of IT infrastructure teams. IDC research shows that Red Hat training can:
- DevOps teams are 44% more productive.
- IT resource deployment is 59% faster.
- New staff reach full productivity 76% faster.
- 365% return on investment (ROI) on training investment over three years.
Experienced trainers help you and your organization achieve these benefits with our official Red Hat training courses.
Tieturi is an official Red Hat training partner in Finland.