Classroom quality training, wherever you choose to learn
Tieturi is proud to announce a cooperation agreement with a leading British training company QA.
QA's ‘Attend from Anywhere’ courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training without leaving your home or office, i.e., you join a live classroom remotely via web access at the scheduled time.
Attend from Anywhere
Just as the term suggests, you can learn from anywhere with internet access, ensuring your comfort and saving you time and travel costs. Attend from Anywhere course gives you the same high quality training as class room training courses since you are actually attending on classroom training.
Even though you won’t be physically in the classroom, you will be capable of full interactions with the experienced learning professional throughout the course:
- Trainers are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and used technology allows them to take over remote PCs. The remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on class exercises wherever they are.
- You can ask the learning professional a question at any time, either by simply speaking aloud through your microphone or by clicking the virtual ‘raise-a-hand’ button on the interface.
- Throughout the course the learning professional will use an electronic whiteboard, which will transmit all the notes directly to your screen.
- Towards the end of the course there will be plenty of time for detailed Q&As with the learning professional, just as if you were physically in the classroom.
- You can even take your exam remotely via the Proctor U online exam body (pls., book this before the course begins and switch on a webcam to enable invigilation and show photo ID)
- The course will be split into multiple sessions, with short breaks in between so you can stay focused and refreshed.
Attention paid to you
The class size is limited to the same as a standard classroom course, ensuring the same level of interaction with the learning professional.
Worried about equipment?
No need. It’s simple — basically all you need is an internet-connected computer and a headset.
See here if you wish to know the requirements in detail:
- check to ensure you meet the GoToMeeting system requirements
- run a test meeting to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings (if this link doesn’t work you should adjust your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website)
- make sure you have a compatible webcam if you are doing any ITIL or BCS Specialist exams, as visual ID checks will be required (click here to test if your hardware is compatible)
What about payment?
You deal directly with Tieturi, so no need to worry about VAT refund etc. foreign trade related complications. You get Finnish invoice with Finnish VAT, which is paid like any other domestic payment.
Timetable for training courses
Since you are attending on an actual training run in the UK (though without hassle and cost of travelling), the schedule of the training is adapted to the time in the UK. Training courses typically start at 8:30-10:00 am BST, which is 10.30-noon Finnish time - and end typically 4:00-6:00 pm BST, which is 6:00-8:00 pm Finnish time. This allows you e.g. few hours of working time in the morning, if you so wish.