AI Business Essentials
Artificial Intelligence (AI) will define the next generation of software solutions and unlocks the potential to create amazing applications that improve life for everyone. This course introduces AI and how to benefit from it.
- Gain specific, practical knowledge to define your AI strategy
- Hear real-world recommendations on how to enable an AI ready culture
- Learn how to foster responsible and trustworthy AI
There are no requirements for attending.
The Artificial Intelligence Business Essentials course is focussed on individuals with an interest in, (or need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in the following capacities:
Organisational change practitioners and managers
Business change practitioners and managers
Program and planning managers
Service provider portfolio strategists / leads
Process architects and managers
Business strategists and consultants
Module 1 – Defining an AI Strategy
- Understanding the core concepts and principles of AI
- How to benefit from AI
- How AI is transforming Industries
Module 2 – Enabling an AI-ready culture.
- What are the qualities of an AI-ready culture?
- Adopting a robust change management approach
- Case study analysis
Module 3 – Fostering responsible and trustworthy AI
- Responsible AI Principles
- Responsible AI Practices
- Responsible AI Tools