Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Administrator (CCTA) R81.20
Demonstrate and apply understanding of the concepts and skills necessary to troubleshoot issues that may occur when managing the Security Management environment.
This course is designed for security administrators and Check Point resellers who need to manage and monitor issues that may occur within their Security Management environment.
Introduction to Troubleshooting
Fundamentals of Traffic Monitoring
Log Collection Troubleshooting
Application Control and URL Filtering Troubleshooting
Basic Site-to-Site VPN Troubleshooting
Autonomous Threat Prevention Troubleshooting
Licenses and Contract Troubleshooting
Working knowledge of UNIX and/or Windows operating systems.
Working knowledge of Networking TCP/IP. CCSA training/certification.
Advanced knowledge of Check Point Security products.
• Identify basic resources available to troubleshoot Check Point Security Gateways and Management Software Blades that run on the Gaia operating system.
• Discuss how to use the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) model for problem isolation.
• Investigate and troubleshoot potential traffic flow issues.
• Monitor network activity and performance.
• Investigate and troubleshoot log collection issues.
• Investigate and troubleshoot SmartConsole issues.
• Investigate and troubleshoot Application Control and URL Filtering issues.
• Investigate and troubleshoot NAT (Network Address Translation) issues.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues with basic Site-to-Site VPNs.
• Investigate and troubleshoot Autonomous Threat Prevention issues.
• Investigate and troubleshoot Licenses and Contracts issues.
• Troubleshoot with Linux and Check Point Commands
• Collect and Analyze Interface Packet Captures
• Troubleshoot Log Communication Issues
• Troubleshoot SmartConsole
• Troubleshoot Application Control and URL Filtering
• Investigate Network Address Translation Issues
• Troubleshoot Site-to-Site VPN
• Evaluate Threat Prevention Products
• Verify Licenses