ITIL (R) 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value course covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services and focuses on the customer journey. It will provide candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value which is integral to business success in the modern service economy.
This course covers a wide range of methods that will enable IT professionals to interact with stakeholders to influence and improve the overall customer/user experience.
- IT and digital professionals responsible for managing and interfacing with stakeholders and fostering relationships to gain value realisation
- Anyone who designs or manages customer journeys and experiences
- IT and digital professionals who need to manage customer demands and expectations
The following are suggested job titles that would be relevant for attending this course: Business Relationship Manager; Enterprise Architect; Project Manager; Supplier Relationship Manager; UX/CX Designer; Service Level Manager; Service Delivery Manager; Customer Success Manager; Scrum Master; IT Solutions Manager; Contract Manager; Enterprise Architect; Vendor Manager; Demand Manager
As part of ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course delegates will learn how to:
- Shape customer demand - Effectively manage stakeholders and target them with the right service offerings and value propositions
- Create a trusted relationship with your stakeholders - Understand how to use effective and timely communication to influence stakeholders at all levels to encourage a culture of collaboration and transparency
- Develop mutually agreed requirements - Establish consumers and producers as multi-dependent, ensuring that value is always mutually agreed, and requirements are prioritised
- Ensure high customer satisfaction levels - Keep customers front-of-mind and adopt a service mindset
- Optimise the customer experience - Integrate Human Centred Design, Customer Experience (CX), User Experience (UX) design, and customer journey mapping to deliver services that delight and evolve as environments change
Delegates will be provided with pre-course work prior to attending the course by email. Success on the course will be enhanced by close attention to the pre-course reading materials.
If you have not received your pre-course work within one week of the start of your course, please contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of identification
In order to be eligible to take the associated exam, candidates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport etc. prior to sitting the exam. Failure to produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate's exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be required.
Reasonable Adjustments Policy
The exam provider allows additional time for candidates who have a disability or whose native language differs to that of the examination paper. Full details and how to apply can be found here www.qa.com/axelosexams. At least two weeks' notice will be required for processing this request.
Delegates failing to advise QA and provide evidence when requested, may not be allowed the additional support offered via the policy. QA Exam Administration can be contacted by email email@example.com or by phone 44(0) 1793 696162.
PeopleCert exams take place remotely via PeopleCert Online Proctoring, and the afternoon of the last day of your course will continue with your learning until approximately 4.00pm. When booking your exam please ensure that it is for a time after the course has concluded and at a time convenient for you. You will be required to download and install ExamShield and conduct a compatibility test prior to sitting the exam.
The exam is a ‘closed book’ examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions. Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
Accredited ITIL®4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value training is provided by QA, accredited by PEOPLECERT.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.