Lean Six Sigma Practitioners Black Belt – week 2
This ten day course ran as two 5 day sessions, (week 1 and week 2), will enable delegates to become self-sufficient process improvement practitioners with the capability to analyse opportunities and deliver solutions.
- Delegates must have completed a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course with either QA (LSSGBP) or other organisation.
- Delegates should ideally, have a project identified to complete post-training. This is required for accreditation.
- Lean Six Sigma and Minitab by Quinten Brook
- Statistics without tears by Derek Rowntree
- Review of week one
- General Linear models
- Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Lean Analysis
- Spaghetti Diagrams
- Standard Work
- Problem Solving
- Handling conflict
- Prioritisation methods
- Design of Experiments
- Full factorial experiments
- Fractional factorial experiments
- Control Charts
- Deploying Continuous Improvement