Organising Work and Time
Have you been trying to improve your time management skills and personal productivity? Do you feel like you are still missing some key techniques to be more efficient?
Learning how to budget your time wisely and effectively will help you to rethink and reprioritise at a moment's notice.
People often ask us:
- How do I manage my workload?
- How do I deal with conflicting priorities?
- How do I find the approach that works for me?
- How do I make effective use of my time?
This practical workshop will assist you with tools to support you - from managing email to juggling multiple projects.
If you're feeling overwhelmed with your workload add this workshop to your to-do list.
This course is aimed at those people who are wanting to generally improve their time management skills.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify your weak spots to minimise their impact
- Make sound decisions based on your preferences
- Recognise the difference between urgent and important
- Plan and prioritise
- Practically apply the tools that work for you
Delegates will be provided with pre-course tasks for completion prior to attending the course by email.
- Facts and myths about time management
- Personal preferences in managing your time
- Tools for planning your work
- Organising for efficiency
- Overcoming procrastination
- Dealing with interruptions
- Business simulation game to test learning