TOGAF 9® Foundation eLearning
This course offers a clear and comprehensive introduction to the TOGAF enterprise architecture framework.
'The Open Group Architecture Framework' is one of the world’s most widely-used methodologies for enterprise architecture. This course is designed to teach students everything they need to know not only to pass the TOGAF Foundation (Level 1) exam but also to take their foundational knowledge of the framework and begin applying it in real-world EA projects. Take your first step in gaining your full TOGAF certification today!
Anyone looking for an introduction to the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
Professionals working in architectural roles who want to achieve a globally recognized qualification
Enterprise architects looking to contribute to or lead a team engaged in enterprise architecture activities
Prospective enterprise architects wishing to take the first step in gaining a full TOGAF 9 certification
Anyone seeking to sit and pass the official TOGAF 9 Foundation exam on their first attempt
The value of enterprise architecture for aligning business and IT, driving efficiency, optimizing management practices, saving money, and organizing major infrastructural change
The core concepts of TOGAF, including the Architectural Development Method (ADM) and TOGAF Reference Models
How TOGAF enterprise architectures are developed and amended to suit specific businesses and stakeholders
The key deliverables of TOGAF enterprise architecture
Everything required to pass the official TOGAF 9.2 Foundation (Level 1) exam
Content of TOGAF 9 Foundation eLearning
Why you should take this course:
- The course was awarded 'Outstanding Certification Product' at The Open Group Awards
- The course offers a comprehensive introduction to TOGAF 9.2
- The course features interactive slides, along with video and audio narration created by highly experienced subject matter experts
- The course is self-paced, so students can structure learning around their own schedules
- The course features a practice exam simulator and regular knowledge checks to help students prepare for the certification exam
- Successful students will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the core principles and concepts of TOGAF enterprise architecture
- Passing the Foundation exam allows students to move on to the TOGAF Certified (Level 2) examination
- Students receive 6 months of access, expert tutor support, a FREE exam voucher, and a FREE resitwith Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
- The course is fully accredited by The Open Group
The course is valid for 6 months after activation. Please indicate in the additional information section of the ordering form when you approx. would like to start.
TOGAF® 9 Foundation delivered by Good e-Learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. Informator promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks and IT4IT™ is a registered of The Open Group.
TOGAF®, ArchiMate®, and IT4IT™ Certification Programs. IT4IT™, ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group.
“TOGAF 9 Foundation eLearning” delivered by Good e-Learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. Tieturi promotes this course for Good e-Learning.