TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture: Foundation & Practitioner eLearning
The TOGAF Standard is a framework for Enterprise Architecture. It may be used freely for non-commercial use by any organization wishing to develop an Enterprise Architecture for use within that organization.
This Enterprise Architecture Foundation and Practitioner course is based on material from the updated TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition. It covers all the Foundation and Practitioner (Parts 1 and 2) syllabus topics.
- Anyone looking for an introduction to the TOGAF® Standard, 10th edition or the new TOGAF Enterprise Architecture certification scheme
- Professionals working in architectural roles who want to achieve a globally recognized qualification
- Enterprise architects looking to contribute to or lead a team engaged in Enterprise Architecture activities
- Prospective Enterprise Architects wishing to gain a full TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture certification
- Anyone seeking to sit and pass the official TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Part 1 and 2 exams on their first attempt
The TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Foundation and Practitioner course covers:
- The concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF Standard
- The key terminology of the TOGAF Standard
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM for use
- The techniques available to support application of the ADM
- Applying the ADM, including use of iteration, partitioning and application in a Digital enterprise
- How Architecture Governance contributes to architecture development
- Architecture content — the outputs produced while executing the ADM
Individuals completing the Practitioner level will be able to demonstrate the ability to apply:
- The TOGAF approach to transform and manage change
- The TOGAF method to a variety of transformation efforts in an organization
- TOGAF techniques to current and future architecture projects
- The course is self-paced, so students can structure learning around their own schedules
- Content is divided into easily digestible videos
- Consistent review of topics covered in Comprehension Check questions
- Practice exams and regular knowledge checks help students prepare for the certification exam
- Successful students will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the core TOGAF Enterprise Architecture principles and concepts. This will help them contribute to and support EA teams
- Passing the Foundation (Part 1) exam allows students to move on to the Practitioner (Part 2) examination
- The TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Learning Studies enables candidates to show they can use the TOGAF Standard in different organizational scenarios.
- Successful completion of the TOGAF Learning Studies allows candidates to obtain The Open Group Applied Enterprise Architecture Practitioner badge
- Successful students can demonstrate their understanding of the core TOGAF Enterprise Architecture principles and concepts. This will help them contribute to EA teams
- Worried about TOGAF certification costs? This course comes with a FREE exam voucher, and a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply).
- The course is fully accredited by The Open Group
This TOGAF EA Training delivered by Good e-Learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. Tieturi promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks and IT4IT™ is a registered of The Open Group.