Windows 11 Overview for the IT Professional
Windows 11 is the next client operating system and includes features and enhancements that organizations should know. Windows 11 is evolutionary and is built on the same foundation as Windows 10 so if you already use and manage Windows 10, then Windows 11 is a natural transition. Windows 11 offers innovations focused on enhancing end-user productivity and security and is designed to support today's hybrid work environment. Your investments in update and device management are carried forward. For example, many of the same apps and tools can be used in Windows 11. Many of the same security settings and policies can be applied to Windows 11 devices, including PCs. You can use Windows Autopilot with a zero touch deployment to enroll your Windows devices in Microsoft Endpoint Manager plus Windows 11 can be used in Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365 environments. This one day course is designed to provide IT Professionals with an introduction to many of the key new features in Windows 11 mentioned above
- Describe the new user interface
- Learn about the security features in Windows 11
- Learn to configure and manage Windows 11 devices using Intune
- Working knowledge of Windows client operating system, such as Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Good understanding of computer security threats
- Conceptual understanding of mobile device management
Instructors will demonstrate features throughout the event. Optional Lab exercises are available for students to complete within a delegate created free trial tenancy. Microsoft may require a valid credit card to create 30 day free tenancies which must be cancelled within 30 days to avoid incurring charges. QA have no control over the Microsoft 365 trial tenancy signup or billing process.
- What’s new in Windows 11?
- Securing Windows 11
- Modern desktop administration with Intune and Windows 11