DASA Portfolio Management
DASA Portfolio Management offers organizations a pathway to better strategic alignment, quicker decision-making and market adaptability.
The DASA Portfolio Management certification program enables portfolio managers and trans-formation leaders to align their portfolio process, instruments, and practices to enable a high-performance organization and align their portfolio strategies to their organization’s goals and strategies.
By choosing DASA Portfolio Management, organizations and individuals will learn to take a comprehensive approach to portfolio management that drives strategic alignment, value deliv-ery, establishes effective governance practices, fosters collaboration and communication, and promotes continuous improvement. This results in improved portfolio performance, enhanced agility, and the ability to deliver value continuously to customers.
- Portfolio Managers
- Strategic Leadership (C* level)
- Product Managers
- Epic Owners (Program/Project Managers)
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Enterprise Architect
- Recognize the importance of aligning business objectives with portfolio strategy.
- Align business objectives and goals with portfolio strategy
- Organize the portfolio around value streams that provide continuous value delivery to the customers & secure funding for it
- Optimize the portfolio to maximize value delivery by eliminating waste
- Make data-driven decisions for:
- Resource allocation
- Portfolio Investment
- Backlog Management
- Establish effective governance practices to ensure alignment, transparency, and deci-sion-making within the portfolio
- Communicate portfolio vision and strategy to all stakeholders
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
- Introduction to Adaptive Portfolio Management
- Translating Business Objectives to Portfolio Goals and Strategy
- Organizing the Portfolio around Value Streams
- Optimization of the Portfolio for Maximum Value Delivery
- Effective Governance Practices in Adaptive Portfolio Management
- Effective Communication in Adaptive Portfolio Management
- Exam Preparation Guide