The successful completion of the Foundation and Practitioner exam will give the delegate a recognized Practitioner qualification. The Practitioner course and certification lays a firm ground for the participant to apply the PRINCE2® method in managing projects in the work place.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well- managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects. Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle. The Practitioner level is more in-depth and advanced compared to the Foundation level. It is more geared towards the Manager than the expert role in projects.
This training prepares you for Prince2 Practitioner certification test, if you wish to take one. The price of certification 350 € + vat. will be added to the course fee. You take the certification test online at your computer on a time which best suits you (online proctored exam).
This training is run by using officially accredited training material, based on the latest Prince2 2017 version. Training is run in Finnish or English - see the flag next to the course date. Materials are in English.
It is recommended to use these documents to support your participation on the training : Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® manual and Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®. These are not included in the price.
The Practitioner course and certification lays a firm ground for the participant to apply the PRINCE2® method in managing projects in the work place.
PRINCE2® has become increasingly popular and is now a de facto standard for project management for example in the UK. Its use has spread beyond the UK to more than 50 other countries. The framework reflects the needs of any organization or its staff aiming at enhancing the quality and efficiency of project management. The Practitioner course provides delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method.
Course Content for Prince2 Practitioner training
Review of Foundation Material
- Prince2 Practitioner exam information
- Practitioner Exam review
- Mock Practitioner Exam under exam conditions
- Exam review and homework
Revise Day 1 and Homework assignment (90 minutes)
Day 1 review
- Day 1 Mock Practitioner Exam Review
- Mock Practitioner Exam
- Mock Practitioner Exam Review
- Final Exam preparation and Exam administration
- Practitioner Exam
Timetable for Prince2 Practitioner training
Training days begin at 9:00 and end at 16:30, morning coffee available from 8:30 onwards.
Training card in Prince2 course
Those who pay with Tieturi's training card will be charged 90 € + vat. for the material.
Tieturi is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO), ACCREDITED BY PEOPLECERT ON BEHALF OF AXELOS. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.